Cyndx's Customer Support Manager is responsible for providing support to inbound customer support inquiries by assisting the VP of Customer Success in managing a round-the-clock team of knowledgeable responders. Role responsibilities include direct customer support via chat, email and Zoom meetings to our clients and potential clients.
Included in the scope of the role is supervising and training a team of Customer Success specialists in product knowledge, troubleshooting, communication skills, designing, developing, and maintaining on-boarding and training development programs for customers and new hires, driving team productivity, and intra-organizational communication.
A successful Customer Support Manager will be inquisitive and hungry to learn, organized, reliable, and maintain a customer-first attitude. You work at the front lines, building lasting client relationships and driving customer communication. Your interactions with clients help us better understand customer pain points and are a crucial piece of the sales-to-renewal process.
• Develop expertise about the Cyndx Platform, our clients and their business needs
• Designing, developing, and maintaining on-boarding and training development programs for customers and new hires
• Work closely with other functions including Sales, Customer Success and Product teams to ensure customer needs are met while meeting internal objectives
• Assist in managing team schedules to ensure proper support coverage
• Act as an advocate, embrace a consultant approach, and display a positive attitude to connect with customers - take the time to understand your clients' needs and business priorities in order to present relevant use cases and responses.
• Respond to inbound inquiries from new customers and trial prospects, ensuring they understand how to best use the platform, including but not limited to
• Assistance with cap tables
• Assistance with searches / runs
• Document the details of each client interaction in order to improve the customer experience and drive deal closure, as well as to provide feedback to the Product team. Your role is crucial in helping Product make informed decisions by being a direct advocate for customers' needs.
• Participate in various company initiatives and projects as requested, including but not limited to
• Product regression testing
• New feature / release testing
• Data / quality testing
• Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience
• 4-6 years in a relevant customer role or equivalent, prior management or supervisory experience preferred, strong knowledge of finance sector is a plus
• A client-first attitude and love to provide customer satisfaction
• Prior experience with Salesforce or similar CRM preferred
• Have excellent verbal and written communication skills with a keen eye for detail
• Interested in financial markets or services, particularly investment banking
• Ability to operate with a strong sense of urgency and deliver results
• Have terrific prioritization skills to manage a variety of support tasks to help us grow as a sales organization with a customer-first attitude
• Comfortable engaging with a diverse array of clients
• Tenacious and goal-oriented; can work effectively as part of a group
• Team player with the desire to try new ideas in order to achieve greater levels of success
• Knowledge of Google and Microsoft Office suite including Outlook, Word and Excel